Ministry of Finance released IMF Country Report: Staff Report for the 2013 Article IV Consultation (Czech Republic)
Under Article IV of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement, the IMF holds bilateral discussions with members, usually every year. In the context of the 2013 Article IV consultation with the Czech Republic, the following documents have been released and are included in this package:
- Staff Report for the 2013 Article IV consultation, prepared by a staff team of the IMF, following discussions that ended on May 20, 2013, with the officials of the Czech Republic on economic developments and policies. Based on information available at the time of these discussions, the staff report was completed on July 9, 2013. The views expressed in the staff report are those of the staff team and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Executive Board of the IMF.
- Informational Annex prepared by the IMF.
- Press Release (PR) summarizing the views of the Executive Board
- IMF - Country Report: Czech Republic-2013- Staff Report for the 2013 Article IV ConsultationPDF (1582kB)
- Czech Republic-2013-Fiscal Strength of CR Article IV Consultation - July, 2013PDF (753kB)
Additional information from the press conference MF - of 23 May 2013:
- Czech Republic - 2013 Article IV Consultation Concluding Statement - May 20.2013 ("Concluding Statement")
- Minutes of the press conference at the conclusion of the mission of the International Monetary Fund dated May 20, 2013 - czech version
Source: Dept 58 - International Relations Department; published August 02, 2013, for download in PDF format