The aim of this material is to provide the basic information about the data processing based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC at the Ministry of Finance. Information on data subject’s rights is part of the text.
I. Data controller and contacts
The data controller is the Ministry of Finance. It acts as a public authority and determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data.
Further information about data processing at the Ministry of Finance you can acquire through:
- data box: xzeaauv,
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- post address: Ministry of Finance, Letenská 15, 118 01 Prague 1,
- submit your request at the Mail Room.
The Ministry of Finance has appointed its own Data Protection Officer. You can contact him/her via the above listed means.
II. Data processing principle
The Ministry of Finance respects your right to the personal data protection and therefore it follows these principles:
- personal data are processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner,
- personal data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes,
- the scope of processed data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- specific measures were adopted to ensure that only accurate personal data are processed,
- personal data are processed just for the time necessary for the set purposes,
- personal data are secured and protected from an unauthorized or unlawful processing and against any accidental loss, destruction or damage.
III. What kinds of personal data are processed
The Ministry of Finance processes personal data that are related to the performance of its tasks. In accordance with the relevant pieces of law the Ministry of Finance processes these data, its combination, files or selections:
- identification and contact information: name, surname, title, date and place of birth, ID number, birth number, nationality, residence address, telephone number, email address, IP address, number and validity of the residence permit, beginning/end of the stay,
- descriptive information: education, foreign language skills, professional skills and knowledge, CCTV recording, previous employment, health insurance company, salary, bank accounts,
- special data categories: eg. health status of employees and children visiting Child group MF KORUNKA,
- other person identification: address and identification data of a family member.
IV. Whose personal data are processed
The Ministry of Finance processes in particular personal data of:
- participants in proceedings, complainants, applicants for information and other persons who are in contact with the Ministry of Finance,
- its employees (including the former ones), their family members, job applicants and members of its advisory bodies,
- personal data subjects with whom the Ministry of Finance entries into a contract, contact persons of contractual parties,
- physical persons in property relation with state (eg. recipients of subsidies, participants in proceedings concerning the protection of the financial interests of the EU and the Czech Republic),
- visitors to the Ministry premises.
V. From whom we obtain personal data
The Ministry of Finance gains personal data directly from personal data subjects, from other persons or from publicly available sources.
VI. For what purposes are personal data processed
The Ministry of Finance processes personal data:
- for fulfillment of its legal duties,
- for fulfillment of public concern tasks or during performance of public authority,
- for concluding and fulfillment of its contractual relationships,
- for its legitimate interests (eg. protection of our property),
- on the base of consent to processing of personal data.
VII. To whom are personal data proceeded
In accordance with the legal rules, in some cases the Ministry of Finance is obliged to proceed personal data to other personal data controllers. It comprises:
- providing personal data to the law enforcement authorities,
- providing personal data to other public authorities for fulfillment their of legal obligations,
- providing personal data to other members of the EU or to an international organization, if it ensues from an EU directly applicable regulation, an international agreement by which is Czech Republic bound, or other international commitments.
The Ministry of Finance entitles processors for some processing. In that case the processor is a recipient of personal data.
VIII. How long are personal data being processed
The Ministry of Finance retains personal data for the period stipulated by legal regulations or the time of their storage which is set by the Document Management and Destruction Rules of the Ministry of Finance.
IX. What are you rights
The data subject is entitled to request the access to personal data concerning her/him, rectification or erasure of them, or restrictions of processing, to object to the processing and to exercise the right to data portability from the Ministry of Finance at the address above.
If the processing is based on the consent or the express consent, the data subject is authorized to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
Furthermore, the data subject is entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office in Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, e-mail: email@example.com, Data box ID: qkbaa2n.