Source: Ministry of Finance - Centre for Foreign Assistance - preparation and coordination, published July 21, 2011, for download in PDF format
- Regulation on the implementation of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2009-2014
Annex 1 - Eligible programme areas
- Annex 2 - Template for MoU
- Annex 3 - Template for Strategic Report
- Annex 4 - Information and Publicity Requirements
- Annex 5 - Template for irregularities reports
- Annex 6 - Technical Assistance
- Annex 7 - Template for a forecast of likely payment applications
- Annex 8 - Template for reporting on interest earned
- Annex 9 - Programme Operators’ Manual Annex 9.1 - Template for programme proposal
- Annex 9.2 - Template for the financial annex to the Final Programme Report Annex 10 - Template for programme agreement
- Annex 11 - Template for interim financial reportAnnex 12 - Rules for the establishment and implementation of Donor partnership programmes falling under the Programme Area “Research within Priority sectors” and “Bilateral Research Cooperation”
- Annex 12.1 - Interim financial report template
- Annex 12.2 - Reporting on incurred expenditure template
- Annex 13 - Total and net financial contributions
- Source: Ministry of Finance - Department of International Relations, Centre for Foreign Assistance - preparation and coordination, published 08/2011/updated: 03/2013, for download in ZIP format
The Communication Strategy for the Czech Republic - EEA and Norway Grants 2009-2014" (hereinafter "Communication Strategy") approved by letter of 28 June 2012.The Communication strategy defines priorities publicity EEA and Norwegian Funds for the programming period 2009 - 2014, objectives and target groups, including the strategy of planned activities and communication tools. The document also defined evaluation criteria relating to knowledge and awareness of the EEA and Norwegian funds, their focus, impact and the role of donor countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway).
Source: Ministry of Finance - Centre for Foreign Assistance - preparation and coordination, published 10/2012; to download in PDF format
This information and design manual provides guidance and advice on how to best carry out information and publicity activities on programmes and projects funded by the EEA Grants and Norway Grants.
The obligatory requirements on communication activities are outlined in the Publicity and Information Requirements (set out in Annex 4 of the Regulations on the implementation of the EEA and Norwegian Financial Mechanisms 2009-14). Make sure you check these requirements when you develop your communications plan and manage your activities.
WHAT AND WHO IS IT FOR?
The purpose of the manual is to help you get the best results and value from your communication activities and ensure that all partners involved in the grants schemes communicate in a consistent and complementary way.
This manual should be used by anybody involved in the development, delivery and management of EEA Grants and Norway Grants projects and programmes, i.e. the Financial Mechanism Office, Focal Points, programme operators and project promoters, and partner institutions from the donor states. All involved entities should actively promote their activities and results to ensure transparency, and to raise awareness of the EEA Grants and Norway Grants.
Source: Ministry of Finance - Centre for Foreign Assistance - preparation and coordination, published 01/2012; for download in PDF format
We provide these 4 formats - bmp, eps, GIV, jpg.
Source: Ministry of Finance - Centre for Foreign Assistance - preparation and coordination, published 10/2012