- The info sheets present the information about some important state PPP Projects, where the Outline Business Cases are approved and the PPP Project AirCon, which is in the developed phase of initiation.
Building and operation of guarded prison
AIRPORT connection, Prague
Lodging house for ÚVN staffs, HOTEL - type lodging house house and parking site
PPP PROJECT D3/R3 - building and financing of D3/R3 MOTORWAY
JUSTICE COURT in ÚSTÍ NAD LABEM ( Actualisation: January 29th, 2009)
At the beginning of September 2008 two sets of three days trainings took place: for the representatives of government sector and for the representatives of municipalities. The presented topics were: Methodology of working-out of the concession project (OBC), Investment methodology for PPP projects and Methodology of quantitative aspects of Value for Money in PPP projects. You can find all documents, case studies and programs in the Czech version of website.
- 3rd and 10th September 2008 - Training: “Methodology of quantitative aspects of Value for Money in PPP projects”
- 2nd and 9th September 2008 - Training: “Investment methodology in PPP projects”
- 1st and 8th September 2008 - Training: “Methodology of working-out of the concession project (OBC)”
The Ministry of Finance is the main beneficiary of technical assistance provided under the terms of the project No. CZ 05.02.04.02.0002 “Implementation of Public Private Partnerships (PPP) policy in the Czech Republic“. The project is financed from the source of EU program Transition Facility for the Czech Republic. The technical assistance relates to the twinning project and the twinning light project. The methodologies and manuals are worked out and updated, the representatives of government sector and municipalities are trained and the assistance to the Ministry of Finance and to contracting authorities of PPP projects is provided for the preparation and implementation phases of PPP projects within the framework of technical assistance.
Final Report of the Twinning Light Project "Assistance with the assessment of Public Private Partnership (PPP) pilot projects" was approved on October 2007.
- Appendix 2: ASSESSMENT REPORT - PPP pilot project assessment criteria
- Appendix 3: ASSESSMENT REPORT - Fiscal and Budgetary treatment of PPP pilot projects
- Appendix 4: List of documents provided to the Czech MoF
- Appendix 5: Recommendations and Conclusions
- Appendix 1, 6, 7, 8, 9 - have not been published, the content´s been created only for tne Ministry of Finance CR internal usage.
Source: MF and EC: Final Report - Assistance with the Assessment of Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects, for download in Word, english version