- Macroeconomic Forecast - April 2012PDF (657kB)
- Summary of the Forecast-2012-Q2PDF (105kB)
- Risks to the Forecast-2012-Q2PDF (76kB)
- A - Forecast Assumptions-2012-Q2PDF (280kB)
- B - Economic Cycle-2012-Q2PDF (146kB)
- C - Forecast of the Development of Macroeconomic Indicators-2012-Q2PDF (207kB)
- D - Monitoring of Other Institutions’ Forecasts-2012-Q2PDF (129kB)
- E - The Year 2011 in Retrospect-2012-Q2PDF (124kB)
Tables and Graphs
- Tables and Graphs-2012-Q2PDF (258kB)
- C.1 Economic Output-2012-Q2PDF (138kB)
- C.2 Prices-2012-Q2PDF (124kB)
- C.3 Labour Market-2012-Q2PDF (138kB)
- C.4 External Relations-2012-Q2PDF (137kB)
- C.5 International Comparison-2012-Q2PDF (110kB)
Macroeconomic Forecast in a Nutshell
Structure of the presentation
risks of the forecast
monetary politicy, interest rates and exchange rates
Forecast of Macroeconomic Indicators
Source: MOF - Financial Policy Department, April 2012.
The Macroeconomic Forecast is prepared by the Financial Policy Department of the Czech Ministry of Finance on a quarterly basis. It contains a forecast for the current and following years (i.e. until 2013) and for certain indicators an outlook for another 2 years (i.e. until 2015). As a rule, it is published in the second half of the first month of each quarter.
Any comments or suggestions that would help us to improve the quality of our publication and closer satisfy the needs of its users are welcome. Please direct any comments to the following email address: macroeconomic.forecast(at)mfcr.cz
- Cut-off date for data sources: March 23, 2012.