Commentary on macroeconomic forecast
Tables and graphs
- Tables and graphs-2009-Q1PDF (301kB)
- 1. Economic Output-2009-Q1PDF (89kB)
- 2. Prices of Goods and Services-2009-Q1PDF (76kB)
- 3. Labour Market-2009-Q1PDF (87kB)
- 4. External Relations-2009-Q1PDF (110kB)
- 5. Demography-2009-Q1PDF (61kB)
- 6. Interest Rates-2009-Q1PDF (66kB)
- 7. General Government-2009-Q1PDF (56kB)
- 8. World Economy-2009-Q1PDF (63kB)
- 9. International Comparisons-2009-Q1PDF (72kB)
Macroeconomic forecasts are prepared by the Financial Policy Department of the Czech Ministry of Finance with quarterly periodicity. It contains a forecast for current and following years (i.e. till 2009) and for some indicators an outlook for further 2 years (i.e. till 2011). As a rule, they are published in the second half of the first month of each quarter.
Any comments or suggestions that would help us to improve the quality of our publication and bring it closer to the needs of its users are welcomed. Please direct your possible comments towards the following e-mail address: macroeconomic.forecast(at)mfcr.cz
Detailed information on fiscal developments can be found in Fiscal Outlook of the Czech Republic.
Deadline for data sources: 16th January 2009
List of used abbreviations
Notes:In some cases, published aggregate data do not match sums of individual items to the last decimal place due to rounding.