Prague, March 26th, 2009
The Czech Presidency has succeeded to finalise the negotiations concerning the Solvency II Directive which had been discussed for the past two years.
This turning point has only been reached after heavy and difficult negotiations in the Council and with the European Parliament.
The final compromise solution was approved, on a preliminary basis, by the European Parliament and supported by the COREPER today. The two main sensitive issues which represented the hardest obstacles were solved. Concerning the first one, the group support regime, both institutions have agreed not to include it in the directive and come back to it in a few years.
The second issue, the treatment of equity risk, includes the “duration approach”. This is to be used only after being transposed into Member State legislation and for clearly defined life insurance products. A formal approval by the COREPER is expected next Wednesday, the vote in the European Parliament plenary is expected later this month.
Spokeswoman of the Ministry of Finance
- Publikováno Doporučeno 349 Přehled cenových map stavebních pozemků obcí (CMSP) - stav k 30. 6. 2014
- Publikováno Doporučeno 175 Dotazy a odpovědi k uplatňování slevy na dani pro starobní důchodce (Informace GFŘ)
- Publikováno Doporučeno 80 Přehled vydaných cenových map stavebních pozemků obcí (CMSP) - stav k 31.12.2013
- Publikováno Doporučeno 76 Zprávy MF - číslo 3/2013 (komplet ke stažení)
- Publikováno Doporučeno 67 Základní sleva na dani za rok 2013 u starobních důchodců (Tisková zpráva GFŘ)